Monday, April 2, 2012

B is for...Busy!

Image Source
Okay, so I missed the first day of the A-Z Challenge. Ah yes, the wonderful letter A. How could I have done that? Silly me. But could you blame a final year engineering student who is also trying very hard to calmly run a team of equally passionate, aspiring and feisty engineering students in empowering young females to choose engineering as a career?

My answer: No. I hope you think so too :)

I am definitely not one of those kinds that find pleasure in rattling their tails off to others about everything they did in their day (or the lack thereof). No, definitely not. But somehow I have found that the reason why a lot of us do it, is simply to make the other person feel like they are not as important as us. Why? Because they didn't have as many things to do! They weren't as needed. It may also be the case of wanting others' pity, for some.

I can't help it in saying that this is my first attempt at doing the A-Z challenge (now B-Z challenge for me) though, so yes, please do feel some pity for me and my bad attempts at juggling time correctly. I am not going with an over the top theme to get through this month as I just want to let the 26  25 feelings/emotions I experience, come through.

Anyway, back to designing bridges, bus terminals and solving water issues. After all...


A man has always to be busy with his thoughts if anything is to be accomplished.Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
or else...

Always gotta keep busy or the voices start telling me to do wild things.Steve Brown


(Warning: Self promotion - check out the organization I am apart of here)

C you tomorrow ;)



2 comments:

  1. Ooh sounds like you were really busy. Hope things settle down a little for you. Good luck with the B-Z challenge. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misha. Thanks for the encouragement! :) No matter how much I can complain about being busy, being idle is far worse.

    ReplyDelete