Monday, January 14, 2013

Sunday Starter : Inspiration Board Makeover - The Before

So with the festive season almost just a memory, it's time to get down to achieving those new year resolutions goals. We all have them (well, most of us) but not many of us actually do anything about it. What I have found to work best in achieving my goals, is having a constant reminder of them - aka an inspiration board! 

Unfortunately, right now my inspiration board isn't looking very inspirational (See below).

Yes, this is mine. Sigh.

So over the next week my project will be to convert this drab, cluttered and uninspiring board into an organised, creative and colourful "my-ideal-life/goals-for-2013" inspiration board. To get me inspired , here are my top 5 (in no particular order) inspiration board picks found on the internet and why I love them. 

Image Source
The organised chaos

Image Source
Different Textures

Image Source
Bright Colours

Image Source
Post Its!

Creativeness.

To see more of my inspiring inspiration board picks, click ->> here. Do you have an inspiration board or any great ideas to help me organise my own???

Do keep an eye out for the "after" pic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment