Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy New Sunday!


Image Source

Sunday is the day where I usually have the most amount of epiphanies, feelings of insightfulness, thoughts of how I'm going to be well-organised for the week ahead and moments of "I think I'm going to start that today." 

Just like at the start of every new year when we usually feel so motivated to make a huge difference in our lives for the year to come, I basically have this feeling going every Sunday in the hopes that the week to come will be even more life changing than the one that just passed me by.

Every year without fail, I hear a person ranting on about how making New Year Resolutions are so crappy - that if we want to start something, we shouldn't wait for 1 January. Yes. I do agree. It takes way too long to wait for 1 January but hey, the truth of the matter is that most of us prefer starting something new on a day that really does feel new. Call it paranoia, OCD or just superstition.

This feeling of wanting to accomplish world domination in a week usually lasts for the whole day and slowly diminishes as the week grows shorter and my work heap gets taller. 

Luckily, another Sunday always comes by!

Happy New Sunday! 

With Love,
Aditi

No comments:

Post a Comment