Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Interesting Thoughts of Edward Monkton...

Recently I walked into The Space (@ The Pavillion) , a unique store (each of it's 9 stores are individually designed) housing some of SA's best designers as well as homeware that makes you want to say "awwwww". I especially love the vintage humor diaries and funny coffee table books. Anyway, while doing my usual look-through of everything in sight, I came across these adorable and quirky greeting cards by Edward Monkton. I am sure I spent most of my time looking through all and smiling to myself (others must have thought I was acting weird). With "acting weird" over now, here are my top 6 (originally top 5) greeting cards by Edward Monkton...


                                          1.                           image source
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

If you want to learn more about the interesting thoughts of Edward Monkton, visit his website using this link

PS. “FOLLOW YOUR HEART for your heart will always know the answer. but if it tells you to strangle kittens or something then DON'T follow it anymore.I mean it's just a heart, right? It's not the Dalai lama.”  Edward Monkton

No comments:

Post a Comment